AttamoyaClock Awakening AttamoyaClock Awakening

Haha

You're silly.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Lots of fun

That was a lot of fun. I actually was able to just play with micro analyzing and criticizing like I normally do with flash games. The scripting of this game is truly magnificent, as I can smoothly jump and run through these levels without awkward transitions between character animations. This is one of the few games on Newgrounds that I continued to play after I beat it.

Nice work.

This Is Madness This Is Madness

Fucking great, man.

I came here expecting a shitty 12 FPS madness flash made by some 11 year old kid with Dragonforce in the background. Instead I got one of the most enjoyable flash games on Newgrounds, complete with leveling up, multiple weapons, and one really bastard hard platforming scene. You have to play for a little while to really start enjoying this game's complete experience, and that is why I am only reviewing now. I died at the second battle with the sheriff. The first one, I managed to get by with the health packs, but the second one offered no such relief and I had no ammo left in my pistol. In the end, I left this game completely satisfied, even more so than I did with the original madness combat game.

GoldenClock FlashFighterD GoldenClock FlashFighterD

Amazing

The art, the animations, the controls, everything seemed to be of the highest quality. The one thing that bothered me is that I can't seem to finish the second stage. It just won't end. I keep flying around after everything is dead. Otherwise, fantastic job. Fived and Faved.

Wiggi-Emergency 911 Wiggi-Emergency 911

Nice.

It clearly is not designed for players in my age group, but the whole set-up is just adorable. I'm not sure this can really be used with a high score system and all that, but it is definitely worthy of being on a children's website.

burningice579 responds:

Attractors 3 Attractors 3

Excellent

This is a great, open-ended game. I like playing with physics in flash. The Audio Portal radio thing was a nice touch as well. This is one of the few flash games where I don't just mute the music and start windows media player up. I would have liked to be able to make the attractors a little more powerful, but this will have to do for now. Another thing that would have been cool would be to be able to change the size and color of the balls. Still one of the best physics games on NG.

Make A Halloween Monster Make A Halloween Monster

Generic Dressup

I don't understand how it took all of you guys so long to make a generic dress-up game with drag and drop script. The rotating and bigger and smaller buttons were a nice touch, but still nothing new

Chaos-Insignia responds:

Well, we only had half a month... and the rotate and enlarge and ensmall buttons took half an hour to do the script.

((( ShortMonkey )))

Zombie Dress-up Zombie Dress-up

Don't make a dressup

If you must make a dressup, don't make it with the simple drag and drop script. That's been done to death. The parts of the character you are dressing up shouldn't be movable and the clothes didn't seem to fit well.

DMC's Peggey Adventure DMC's Peggey Adventure

!

I'm sorry about what I said about your sprites on the BBS. They turned out to be totally kickass in the final game. This game is fun, but the backgrounds could use a little work. The scenes by FU were a nice touch as well.

DarkMatterClock responds:

Dont appologize to me, MSPaint drew the sprites.

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Yay!

That was fucking awsome! More levels would be good, but it seems all the people involved are pretty occupied with other projects. 2 big thumbs up. Beautiful in it's relative simplicity. Save the turtles.